We recommend having your vehicle regularly serviced (every 10,000km or 12 months, or as recommended by the manufacturer). Prevention is better than cure! That way we are able to pick up on any little issues before they become major problems.
We keep a full record of all work done, which is a real asset when it comes to selling your car.
We can send you out reminder letters too, as we know you have enough to think about, without having to remember to book your car for a service
As we are an MTA member, we are able to carry out a full service on a lot of makes of new cars and complete the in-vehicle service record. This will save you the hassle of having to go back to the dealership, without voiding your new vehicle warranty.
Our Full Service Includes:
- Change engine oil and filter.
- Checked and topped up all other fluid levels (Radiator, Power Steering Fluid, Brake Fluid, Gear Box/Transmission Fluid, Clutch Fluid, Diff Oil, and Windscreen Washer Fluid) as required.
- Checked and clean or replace air filter.
- Check and replace fuel filter if required.
- Check and set all tyre pressures.
- Lube all doors.
- Grease all greaseable parts.
- Check all brakes and adjust if required.
- Check condition of windscreen wipers.
- Check condition of suspension.
- Check tyre wear.